Sunday, May 12, 2013

Which opening do you like best?


This is happening! I've decided to do an open mic at a little bar in Downtown Vancouver called Tiger Lily. The stage is small and the crowd is even smaller, but it's a great place to cut my comedic teeth. My angle, religion has screwed me up romantically, and then I plan to slide into how my father wished I had been a son rather than a daughter. I may end in a soft landing of life experienced through a diabetics eyes, but we'll see. 

Which opening do you like best?
-Good evening everyone! I decided to get into comedy because I couldn't afford my therapist anymore.
-Good evening everyone! I decided to get into comedy because if I kill you will comedy I won't get jail time.
-Good evening everyone! I decided to get into comedy because my anger needed a legal outlet.
-Good evening everyone! I decided to get into comedy because I like to swear in front of an audience.

Come to Tiger Lily http://www.tigerlilyrestaurantandbar.com/events.html 8pm this Thursday if you want to see my first ever performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment