Sunday, February 17, 2013

Get your motor running



Almost without knowing it, I'm on the prowl for a motorcycle. Owning a motorcycle has been one of those things that has intrigued me ever since I knew they existed. I held off always vying for the practical and consequently, safer option of owning a car. Call it, a mid-life crisis or the recent passing of Valentine's day, single for the umpteenth year in a row, but I feel owning a bike is destined to be my reality. I have a soft place in my heart for the Harley-type because my dad is all about that style, but I'm definitely feeling a Honda CBR sport bike.

The inevitability factor is slightly scary and makes me want to write off the whole thing as a pre-spring-fever-dream, but I love knowing that this is another tool in my belt, swagger in my step, and reason that I'm still evolving into who I am.

.....and plus, how hot is a woman on a motorcycle?


1 comment:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete