Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cinnamon spice and not so nice

I'm currently in the midst of writing the third in my Willow reed series called Cinnamon Summer. (I just adore the smell of cinnamon.) It deals with a few subjects that I have precious little experience with, single parenting, divorce, and caring for an unwell parent. Of course, there's a love story intermixed with all the drama entailed. I have some experience with love....or love related feelings, and I'm wondering how I can keep the story authentic without having experienced a single-parent home or being divorced or caring for an unwell parent. Is there a tactful way to do research with people I know? Should I just go with a gut feeling of what I would do in those situations? As a special treat I'm showing what the cove will potentially look like when I release Cinnamon Summer in  the spring of 2013. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment