Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ideas? Do you have an idea?


I know, I know it's only September, but I'm eager to dig into making, buying, discovering the perfect Christmas gifts for my family. There's over twenty people in my family so Christmas can be a little daunting, especially since I want my gifts to be either unique, comical or a huge tear-jerker. Unfortunately this year the purse strings are a little tighter than in the past. 

My co-worker mentioned during a holiday conversation a few days ago that the adults in her family have $1.00 limit Christmas gifts. BINGO! 

So, my quest for the next couple of months is to have gifts for everyone limit $1.00. This is where my wonderful readers come in. Do you have an idea I could use? Please comment below whether it's a craft, a store, etc., I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment