Sunday, August 26, 2012

Juggling and Thank you's



I adore the radio program This American Life and decided it's been long enough that I've kept my adoration silent. I wrote and sent a thank you email below:

To whom it may concern,

I'm wearing a blue shirt today which means I'm feeling really relaxed and grateful. I tend to wear colors based on my mood despite what they make my figure look like. That's beside the point of this email. I wanted to send my thanks to a show that perks my interest, broadens my world view and tickles at the edges of my dry humor. When I pause to think about it, this world/society is based on mutual agreement between strangers. This American Life is a group of strangers I invite into my home weekly or even more often (thank you radio archive) that allows me to feel connected to other soft-spoken  artists, heroes and the like. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to, revisit and grow from.
 
Christine Cunningham

Who are you holding back thanks from? Take a second to say thank you today. 

What else am I doing this weekend? I'm learning to juggle! What adventure are you having weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment