Saturday, August 18, 2012

Get a life!


Have you ever noticed yourself getting perturbed about how others choose to live their life? Wouldn't it just be easier if people would conform to how you want them to behave?  Perhaps, but I've come to the realization that wishing for the impossible is a poor use of time. I also find that when I'm irritated with others I'm using it as an excuse to overlook the improvements I could make in my own life. So I figure if I get more involved with what matters I'll have no time to engage in what doesn't. I'm starting this new vision off by volunteering at the Humane Society and my local animal hospital. 



In the comments below I'd love to know what matters in your life so I can glean more ideas about CANI (constant and never ending improvement).


No comments:

Post a Comment