Saturday, April 28, 2012

If you like the A-team this is for you!



The Favour Men by Firas Janabi


Throughout this novel, I could hear the theme from the A-Team running through my head. I was a huge fan of the A-Team when I was younger, so I followed the storyline easily. The story surrounds a group of three men who do “favors” for their local community. These favors usually border on the illegal and I could almost hear the fake gunfire as the Favor Men intimidated those in the wrong.

I liked the premise of the book, but didn’t really feel drawn in. It was like trying to recapture the magic of my childhood, but you can’t really go back.

I would recommend this book to the Young Adult crowd. Be aware there are some rather intense situations and violence. It’ a great start and I look forward to more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment