Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Things I shouldn't know about you
1. I shouldn't know the medical history of you, your spouse and children while we wait in line to pay for groceries.
2. I don't need to know you had a weekend indiscretion dealing with booze and a stranger at the bar.
3. I don't need to know that you have no idea that asking whether I'd rather live in France or Paris is the same question.
4. I don't need to know that you had a wardrobe malfunction this weekend and that's why you're buying delicates today.
5. I don't want to share my relationship status with you so you can advise me how to stay in or get out of a relationship.
6. I don't need to know you've fished a kidney stone out of your own urine.
7. I don't need to know your children/grandchildren are having behavior problems at school.
8. I don't need to know how you quit your last job and how you scored your new one.
9. I don't need a list of what you're currently reading.
10. I don't need to know what you believe politically, religiously, morally, financially, and any other -ly word.
Okay as you were.