Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Things I shouldn't know about you

Lately in public it seems folks are having verbal boundry issues, so I decided to make a list of 10 things I shouldn't know about you if we happen to meet somewhere in public.

1.  I shouldn't know the medical history of you, your spouse and children while we wait in line to pay for groceries.

2.  I don't need to know you had a weekend indiscretion dealing with booze and a stranger at the bar.

3.  I don't need to know that you have no idea that asking whether I'd rather live in France or Paris is the same question.

4.  I don't need to know that you had a wardrobe malfunction this weekend and that's why you're buying delicates today.

5.  I don't want to share my relationship status with you so you can advise me how to stay in or get out of a relationship.

6.  I don't need to know you've fished a kidney stone out of your own urine.

7.  I don't need to know your children/grandchildren are having behavior problems at school.

8.  I don't need to know how you quit your last job and how you scored your new one.

9.  I don't need a list of what you're currently reading.

10.  I don't need to know what you believe politically, religiously, morally, financially, and any other -ly word.

Okay as you were.

2 comments: