Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dashing a bit o' Christmas back into my life



Dashing Through the Snow by T.M. Souders

I love having background music when I read a book, and although we’re six days into the New Year, I miss my Christmas music. Thankfully I could justify the Christmas station on Pandora as I read this charming novelette. So a hearty thank you to the author for that!

Wynn is the owner of a bakery that is feeling the crunch of the holiday season. Her assistant and friend Gemma is barely helpful, especially when it comes to the secret crush Wynn has on her customer Zane.

I loved how easily I could see each character distinctly and hear their individual voice without difficulty. I hope the author will write a book about Gemma. She’s so spicy and fun!

The word that kept circling in my mind as I read was yummy! Yummy descriptions of the food and the fellas.

If you aren’t quite ready to let go of the holidays and want to be in a mental heaven of baked goods you must read Dashing Through the Snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment