Monday, March 5, 2012

Staying Sane




This short read has some time-tested good advice for parents going through the teen stage of raising children. The book mingles faith-based suggestions to receive clearer direction and guidance. I appreciated the acknowledgement of homes that aren’t always whole and the author kindly counsels how to steer those choppy waters.

I enjoyed this quick read and will file away some of the advice for later use. I wish the author would have used more specific personal examples and gone into a little more in depth with the topics. I really liked how the book was written like a friend talking to you over the phone, easy and sensible.

I would recommend this book to those that have a faith-based focus when raising children.

C. Lynn Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment