Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The key to my electronic heart













It’s minutes before your big dinner date, and you still don’t have a gift. Jewelry? Not on your salary. Chocolates? If they’re on a diet, you’re in trouble. What about a trip to Paris for a stroll under the lights of the Eiffel Tower? Oh yeah, money.

*Snap*
I’ve got it! Go get your sweetheart’s eReader and download a romantic tale to get them in the mood. My book First Snow is a great choice. Are they more of New Age reader? Eternal Beginning will fit the bill nicely. Short stories more their style? I present my book of short stories just released, Five Fables





Every month I'll be releasing five short stories. If you want bonus points with your sweetheart promise to add my new book each month.
Yes, you can be thoughtful last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment